An Important Notice for Our Valued Patients
In order to best protect our patients, employees, and the community as a whole from the spread of the Coronavirus, the Massachusetts Dental Society recommends that all dental offices close. In accordance with this guidance, starting on Monday, March 16, 2020, at 1 pm and continuing until further notice, dotSmiles will be closed, except for emergency care. Please read the following information carefully.
If you have an existing appointment at dotSmiles for routine orthodontic treatment, the appointment is canceled. We will be reaching out to you to work on rescheduling as soon as we have more information on re-opening. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are a new patient, we will contact you individually to reschedule your appointment.
If you are in need of urgent care, please call our emergency line at 617-514-0909. Please do not come into the office without first calling this number.
Our team’s physical presence in the office will be limited. We will respond to all non-emergency calls as quickly as possible. However, under the current circumstances, our response may be delayed. We thank you in advance for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you as soon as possible. Please stay safe!
Quick Tips to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), individuals should take the following steps to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds, or hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering, or mask, when around others.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- Put a distance of six feet between yourself and other people.
- Cover your own coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and then discard the tissue in the trash.
- Watch out for symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath. If systems develop, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
When our office is able to open up again, we will take all necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety. We will implement any current CDC, State, and Association guidelines, as well as utilize the best protective gear to establish a safe environment. We take the well-being of our patients and staff seriously and take pride in our top-notch patient care.