PERSONALIZED ORTHODONTIC CARE IN
DORCHESTER, MA – DOT SMILES
Dot Smiles in Dorchester, MA is your trusted local orthodontic provider. We take great pride in being recognized as a top dentist by Boston Magazine for seven consecutive years and as an Invisalign Diamond Plus provider, we offer cutting-edge orthodontic care. However, our commitment to leadership goes beyond accolades. Dr. Elon Joffre, the founder of Dot Smiles, is dedicated to pushing the boundaries, maximizing the value of orthodontic technology and providing personalized, high-quality care to each and every patient.
At Dot Smiles, we serve patients from Dorchester, Boston, South Boston, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, and surrounding communities. Our comprehensive orthodontic services include Invisalign, braces, and much more to guide you or your child toward a beautiful smile and healthy bite. With Dr. Joffre’s exceptional education, extensive experience spanning two decades, and genuine respect for all individuals, we deliver expert care that makes our patients feel seen and empowered.
Why choose dot smiles?
With so many orthodontists to choose from, why should you trust Dot Smiles in Dorchester for your family’s orthodontic needs? The answer lies in our core values, which shape our approach to patient care:
SPECTACULAR AND HEALTHY SMILES
We are experts at straightening teeth and correcting bites. It is all we do. Our expertise in all things orthodontics allows us to deliver outstanding results. We create smiles that look good and feel good too. We know you are best when you look good and feel good.
EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT EXPERIENCE
We don’t just focus on your teeth or your treatment plan; we see each patient as a whole person. Our goal is to provide the best possible experience at every visit. At Dot Smiles, we have designed our entire practice around creating an unparalleled patient experience.
EMBRACING DIGITAL ADVANCEMENTS
Invisalign and digital technology are revolutionizing orthodontics. At Dot Smiles, we are at the forefront of these advancements, constantly incorporating the latest and most effective technology to make you or your child’s orthodontic journey smoother and more convenient. How exactly can our latest-and-best tech benefit you?
Here are a few of the ways:
- Instead of messy impressions, we can now take quick and incredibly accurate 3D digital impressions of your teeth, which provide detailed images without any discomfort.
- Advanced CBCT scanning technology allows us to take highly detailed scans of your teeth and jaw from various angles using less radiation. This gives us a comprehensive view and helps us plan your treatment with remarkable accuracy.
- With digital treatment planning, we can create a precise plan for your orthodontic treatment that is accurate down to the tiniest measurements. This helps us ensure that your treatment is tailored specifically to your needs.
- We have the privilege of offering Invisalign to our patients, a product which leads the industry in innovation. The company behind Invisalign, Align Technology, has conducted extensive research and development, allowing us to provide you with high-quality orthodontic solutions.
- Imagine having fewer appointments! With remote monitoring, we have the option to keep an eye on your progress without you having to come into the office as frequently. This saves you time and makes your orthodontic journey more convenient.
EMPOWERING OUR PATIENTS
We believe that we can deliver the best care when patients are fully informed and engaged in their treatment. Dr. Joffre and the Dot Smiles team are passionate about sharing their knowledge with you. We are committed to providing accessible information, ensuring that you have all the resources you need to make informed decisions about you or your child’s orthodontic care.
INVISALIGN FOR ALL: MYTHS DEBUNKED
We want our patients to know that almost everyone is a candidate for Invisalign! There are a few myths we’d like to debunk here and now:
- Invisalign is more expensive than braces. These days, braces and Invisalign cost about the same! Plus, insurance may help, and we offer flexible payment plans.
- Invisalign is not for kids. Invisalign First and Invisalign for Teens are for children and teens, respectively!
- Invisalign isn’t for complex cases or bite problems. We can treat almost any malocclusion with Invisalign, and it is in fact a better treatment than braces for 80 to 90% of our patients’ cases!
Dot Smiles can serve almost any patient with Invisalign, so if you’re wondering whether you or your child is a good candidate for it, let’s chat about it today! Learn more about Invisalign here.
COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY ORTHODONTICS
We treat patients of virtually all ages, starting as early as six or seven years of age. Sometimes, orthodontics is broken up into Phase 1 and Phase 2. Phase 1 occurs during what we call the mixed-dentition stage, when children have some primary and some permanent teeth. Phase 2 is any orthodontic treatment that takes place after all permanent teeth have come in.
At Dot Smiles, however, our approach is to treat every single patient according to their unique situation and lifestyle, rather than classify them into treatment types. The most important thing for our patients to know is that we offer Invisalign and braces for children, teens, and adults. Are you a human with teeth in need of orthodontics? Then we’ve got you covered!
SEE BOSTON’S TOP INVISALIGN ORTHODONTIST
We want our patients to know that almost everyone is a candidate for Invisalign! To experience truly individualized orthodontic care from a highly skilled doctor and staff, get in touch with Dot Smiles today. We can’t wait to help you get started on your journey to your healthiest and best smile!